All about AnyHow
AnyHow began on November 18th, 2012 at 10:42 AM PST.
changeset: 0:a0da1b7e4696 user: Peter Sanchez <firstname.lastname@example.org> date: Sun Nov 18 10:42:15 2012 -0800 summary: Initial project commit...
Frustrated with the lack of options to run our business efficiently— either too expensive, lacked core features, had terrible interfaces, too many tools (or not enough) that weren't sufficient— we decided to build and run AnyHow for our small software development agency called Netlandish in 2012.
From the start we decided that AnyHow would be aimed for small to medium-sized companies and that it would scratch every single itch we had in our business. Because if we have an issue as a small consultancy then it's a safe assumption that many others would also have that issue.
We built AnyHow to meet the following criteria:
- Centralized location for business management.
- Reliable, stable and secure. Use encryption for all communication, even internally between systems.
- Run in the cloud with no requirement for local software (other than a web browser.)
- Designed with remote staff / teams in mind.
- Flexible enough to meet many workflows.
- Make invoicing, and getting paid, as easy and efficient as possible.
- Transparent discussions to keep everyone on the same page.
- Organization documentation easily accessible to help reduce team confusion.
- Ability to interact with clients in the same place the team is interacting.
- Eliminate the need for humans to continue to repeat the same tedious tasks over and over.
Our goal is to have happy customers with more free time to focus on their families, hobbies, businesses, or whatever they'd like. Because let's face it: no one likes chasing down timesheets or stressing over client invoices.
Give us your headaches and let us deal with it. And if AnyHow can't currently do that for you, then let us know and we'll figure out how we can.
Try it free.
No obligations, no credit card required.
- Company wide accountability.
- Easy time tracking and approvals.
- Invoice clients and get paid faster.
- Centralized file storage, wiki, discussions.
- Full reporting on company and project budgeting.
- Completely automate your tedious tasks.